Hi - I’m Sam!
- I have been using homeopathy to treat myself & my family for over 25 years & have over 12 years clinical experience. I am a member of the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths (ARH) having studied with the College of Practical Homeopathy in London
- I focus my Holistic Health practice around restoring Gut & Microbiome Health & additionally qualified with Dr.Natasha Campbell-McBride (Author of the best-selling book: Gut & Psychology Syndrome).
- I have trained with various leading Gong Masters & Sound Healers & am offering one-on-one treatments at my practice in Stamford.
- I am using Sound healing as an important additional tool to help with stress, anxiety & many other modern day related challenges as Group sessions as well as individually.
- I am also a “Chakra Dancing” teacher. This is a fun practice using carefully crafted global music which resonates with each of the chakras, leaving you feeling energised & rebalanced.
Good Health is critical for our wellbeing yet is arguably elusive for most of us especially as we age & try to find the “Holy Grail” of the “Vitality of Youth”, yet rarely succeed.
My big moment of realisation was after I had my children. My energy had slumped to an all-time low (I now realise because my hormones had not rebalanced properly) & I wasted many hours of my time searching for answers, as well as lost £’s on supplements that didn’t help! My digestive system was sluggish & no matter what “diet” I tried, nothing was helping!
“Life before kids” was a full-on career in the fashion industry as a buyer travelling the world to seek the next hot item that would top the sales for the following season. A different kind of “Holy Grail” which seemed so important at the time, but this lifestyle of flying around the world in a constant state of jet lag, grabbing (rubbish) food on the hoof & using caffeine to keep my energy up in the morning or a glass of wine to bring it down in the evenings took its toll.
So, it was time to take another path & with the realisation that I felt below par most of the time, this became my incentive to find a different way forward.
Having found some solutions to my own health issues with homeopathy, I decided this would be my new career path. I took a 4-year distance learning course with the College of Practical Homeopathy & crammed in the studying & required clinic hours for graduation in between looking after my young family & doing voluntary work on committees in our local community.
My next (more meaningful!) “Holy Grail” moment came when I started to learn about the importance of the microbiome. So little understood yet it is the engine room of our digestive system & the seat of our emotional “gut instinct”. I pored over books, qualified as a GAPS therapist (Gut & Psychology Syndrome) & determined that this was going to be at the core of my practice.
Once I incorporated this into treatment programmes, the results I started to see were faster & more permanent. But there was still something missing.
I was invited to my first Gong Bath 5 years ago. My life had taken a few major knocks & at that stage I was emotionally wrung out. I ventured out having no idea what a gong was (let alone a bath in one!) but came out knowing that I had experienced something relaxing & transformative.
Another “Holy Grail” moment!
The healing I experienced from Gongs/sound therapy took me by surprise. How come this ancient practice has been so forgotten? I knew that this was going to be an important addition to my practice & decided to learn from those who had great knowledge & experience with these wonderful healing tools. I have been blessed to spend time with some talented teachers & am now enjoying using them within my practice.
(including free enquiry call)